- 12 h private tour from Warsaw to Auschwitz -Birkenau
Warsaw - Auschwitz – Warsaw - minivan tour. It's a tour with an early start! Please note that all times are approximate and all the details will be arranged via e-mail upon booking
- 6.30 am Hotel pick-up (early morning!)
Our experienced driver picks you up from your Warsaw hotel/apartment. Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan. Exact pick-up time will be given after reservation is confirmed.
- 6.30 - 10.30 Transport from Warsaw to Auschwitz
We drive from Warsaw to Oswiecim town (4 h travel time), where Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum is located. 15 min break to grab a cup of coffee included.
- 10.45 - 12.30 Auschwitz camp visit
Guided group tour of Auschwitz concentration camp in English with a licensed museum guide. Audio headsets to hear the guide speaking will be provided. All fees included in price
- 12.30 - 12.45 Transport from Auschwitz to Birkenau
We take you to the second part of the sightseeing tour to Birkenau camp grounds.
- 12.45 - 14.00 Birkenau camp visit
Guided tour of Birkenau concentration camp in English. All fees included in price
- 14.00 - 18.00 Transport from Birkenau to Warsaw
Return transportation from Birkenau to Warsaw (4 h travel time). Our driver drops you off at your Warsaw hotel/apartment.
Warsaw to Auschwitz 1 day tour. Auschwitz - Birkenau was the largest concentration camp established by the Nazi regime to carry out the extermination of not only European Jews but also Poles, Gypsies and people of other nationalities. It consisted of three main camps: Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II (Birkenau) and Auschwitz III (Monowitz). After WW2 the Polish government restored Auschwitz and turned it into a museum. It was also included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1979.
- On this tour you will see:
- Auschwitz: The famous main gate with the inscription "Arbeit macht frei", living and sanitary-hygienic conditions of the prisoners, Death Block and Death Wall, Crematorium 1 and the first gas chamber, Prisoners' barracks, watchtowers and fence system
Looking for a different 'Warsaw Tour'?
See the full list of our tours and activities in Warsaw and book your unforgettable experience.
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our driver. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- What is the pick-up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request. We confirm your exact pick up time just after we confirm you reservation. Suggested pick up time is 6.30am.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- How many people will there be in the van and on the guided tour of Auschwitz?
To guarantee you a comfortable journey, we use max. 8 passenger vehicles. If you are the only clients that day, we may sometimes use a 4 passenger minivan. The group visiting the Museum may consist of up to 30 visitors. In the period between 1 April and 31 October from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. the entry on the grounds of the former Auschwitz I camp is permitted only with the Entry Pass for Guided Tours (literally it means, that each guest has to purchase a ticket for the official tour organized by the Museum and we include these tickets in the price).
- Can children visit Auschwitz?
Although it is the parents' decision, it is not advised for children under the age of 12 to visit the camps. Prams and strollers are not allowed.
- Can I bring my bag inside Auschwitz Museum?
The max. size of handbags brought into the museum is 30x20x10cm.
- Can I take pictures on site?
Yes, taking photos for your own purposes is free of charge.