- 4 h private tour with an English speaking licensed guide and door-to-door transport
It's a private tour, so pick-up time and date available on request. Our guide picks you up from your Warsaw hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail
- Visit to the Old and New Town's significant Warsaw Uprising venues
Warsaw Uprising Monument, Wola district, sewage transportation system, Military cemetery, Vistula river bank battle area
You can extend the tour to visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum (tickets are not included in price - (20PLN/person)
The Home Army (Polish resistance movement) launched a military strike in 1944 with the aim of liberating Warsaw from German occupation. The Uprising was the largest single military effort taken by any European resistance movement during WW2. During the 63 days of battle, thousands of young Poles gave their lives for freedom with little outside support. After the defeat, Hitler ordered all surviving buildings to be systematically dynamited and nearly 85% of the city was completely devastated. On this sightseeing tour you will explore the most significant Warsaw Uprising venues around the city centre and you will get acquainted with one of the most important events that has influenced Warsaw and its people ever after.
- On this tour you will see:
- The Old and New Town's significant Warsaw Uprising venues - Warsaw Uprising Monument, Wola district, sewage transportation system, military cemetery, Vistula river bank battle area
- You can extend the tour to visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum (tickets are not included in price - (20PLN/person)
While in Warsaw do not forget to visit the most important museum in the whole country - Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial. Book our private Warsaw to Auschwitz tour with door-to-door transport in comfortable minivans.
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our driver. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- What is the pick-up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request. We confirm your exact pick up time just after we confirm you reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Warsaw hotel/apartment. If your hotel is located further, we will arrange a meeting point for the tour.