- 3,5 h group guided tour with an English speaking licensed city guide and door-to-door transport in comfortable A/C minibus (up to 20 passengers)
- Hotel pick-up: Tour runs daily @ 10.00 and @ 14.00
We pick you up from your centrally located Warsaw hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail
- Sightseeing of the Old Town
Royal Castle, Market Square, Barbican fortress, St. John’s Cathedral and colourful burgher houses
- Sightseeing of the New Town
Monument of the Warsaw Uprising, former Jewish Ghetto area with the Umschlagplatz
- Sightseeing of the Royal Route
Aristocratic residences, Presidential Palace, Warsaw University
- A visit to the Palace on the Isle 'Lazienki'
Summer residence of the last King of Poland
- Hotel drop-off
We drop you off at your hotel
Warsaw is the largest city in Poland, with a population of nearly 2,000,000 or write 2 million. Situated on the Vistula river in the historic region of Mazovia, it dates back to the 14th century. Warsaw became the capital of Poland when King Sigismund III Vasa moved his court from Krakow in 1596. It was by far the most destroyed European city in World War II. First it was bombed in 1939 during the German invasion, and then Hitler decided to burn and blow-up the city in an act of revenge for the Warsaw Uprising in 1944. Following the war, the city gained the nickname ‘The Phoenix City’ after one of the most beloved mythical creatures - the Phoenix - because it has also risen and was literally rebuilt from its ashes. Contemporary Warsaw is the symbol of ambition, persistence and the perseverance of Poles against adversities and the synonym of success and the development of new Poland.
- On this tour you will see:
- The Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with the Royal Castle, Market Square, Barbican fortress, St. John’s Cathedral and colourfull burgher houses
- The New Town with the monument of the Warsaw Uprising, and former Jewish Ghetto area with the Umschlagplatz
- The Royal Route with its aristocratic residences, Presidential Palace, and Warsaw University
- The Palace on the Isle 'Lazienki', a summer residence of the last King of Poland
Looking for a different 'Warsaw Tour'?
See the full list of our tours and activities in Warsaw and book your unforgettable experience.
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our driver. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- What is the pick-up time?
We confirm your exact pick up time just after we confirm you reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- How many people will there be in the van?
To guarantee you a comfortable journey, we use max. 20 passenger vehicles.