- 4 h small group tour with funky English speaking guide
Our guide picks you up from your Warsaw hotel/apartment (or you meet him @ our meeting point) in an original Polish Nysa van (up to 7 passengers). Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail
- Sightseeing of the Praga district and pre-war Warsaw
Grzybowski Square, Praga district and streets of pre-war Warsaw
- Sightseeing of the Warsaw's famous communist architecture
Stalin's Palace of Culture and Science, a typical communist neighbourhood, former headquarters of the Polish Communist Party, a new Communist World at Constitution Square
- Stop for traditional polish lunch
Lunch at the "Milk Bar" canteen
- Visit to the Museum of Life under Communism
Propaganda films, photos, maps
Alternative journey back in time in a retro polish Nysa 522 van. You'll be driven through the MDM district - a grand communist neighbourhood, discover Stalin's Palace of Culture and Science, and learn the secrets of streets of the pre-war Warsaw. The tour ends with a stop in the best milk bar for a typical Polish lunch and visit to the Museum of Life under Communism where you will see lots of interesting photos, maps and propaganda films.
- On this tour you will see:
- Grzybowski Square, introduction to Warsaw
- Streets of pre-war Warsaw
- Praga - artsy district
- Warsaw's famous communist architecture - Stalin's Palace of Culture and Science, a typical communist neighbourhood, former headquarters of the Polish Communist Party, a new Communist World @ Constitution Square
- The Museum of Life under Communism
- Oldschool "Milk Bar" canteen
Would you like to learn more about WW2?
Take our Warsaw to Auschwitz 12h tour with door-to-door transport!
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our driver. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- What is the pick-up time?
We confirm your exact pick up time just after we confirm you reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
No, this tour is only in English.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your Warsaw hotel/apartment or you meet him @ our meeting point. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.