- 10 h private tour with English speaking licensed guide and door-to-door transport
It's a private tour, so pick-up time and date available on request. Our guide picks you up from your Warsaw hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail
- Transport from Warsaw to Niepokalanow (1 h)
- Sanctuary of the Virgin Mary and Saint Maksymilian Kolbe religious complex visit (1 h)
- Transport from Niepokalanow to Czestochowa (2 h)
- Black Madonna Shrine sightseeing (3 h)
- Return transport to Warsaw (2,5 h)
Polish culture and history have always been deeply connected to the Catholic religion. The Catholic Sanctuaries Tour is designed to give you the impression of Polish Catholicism and show you the most important religious places in the country. You will visit the symbolic and holy Black Madonna Shrine in Czestochowa city 220km south of Warsaw and Niepokalanow religious complex - a Franciscan sanctuary of the Virgin Mary and Saint Maksymilian Kolbe.
- On this tour you will see:
- The famous Black Madonna Shrine in Czestochowa
- Niepokalanów Sanctuary of the Virgin Mary
While in Warsaw do not forget to visit the most important museum in the whole country - Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial. Book our private Warsaw to Auschwitz tour with door-to-door transport in comfortable minivans.
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our driver. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- What is the pick-up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request. We confirm your exact pick up time just after we confirm you reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Warsaw hotel/apartment. If your hotel is located further, we will arrange a meeting point for the tour.